"be stubborn about your goals but flexible about your methods." the best advice I’ve ever received.
i hate when people ask “who you tryna look good for?!” bitch myself bye
1. 5’4” ?
2. naah i aint about that life LOL but ty ^___^
3. aw hello anon! well the program my sister got into (Design | Media Arts) has like an acceptance rate of 9% which is less than basically all the other majors offered in UCLA. her grades were pretty good, but not like INSANELY. but her portfolio was pretty insanely good to make up for that — so my advice to you would be to focus on your portfolio more, bc ultimately that’s what matters most for an art major!!! (but im not a professional or even an artist so idk rly just speaking from what i saw my sister do)
4. err some sappy meaningful stuff, but materialistic wise idr much LOL but uh apparel, like button ups, snapbacks, beats earphones, bose speakers
5. wat LOL ty! im taking AP lit, AP calc, physics h, gov/econ, cappella
6. aww too sweet thank you so much!!
Anonymous said: how do you curl your hair??? it looks so perfect all the time omg
when i curl my hair, i just use a reg 1 inch curling wand!! nothing special~
but for like everyday wavy hair, i just twist my hair while its wet and let it air dry!!!
I want to be there!
One nation, under Canada, above Mexico.
with liberty and justice for some
Video: Nick Offerman Recites Some Profound Shower Thoughts [gifs via]
BREAKING: DISNEYLAND NO LONGER HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH
the future looks bright